Fire caused by Battery Charger in Brainerd, MN
As a result of a faulty battery charger, SERVPRO was called in to perform a complete gut of this property. After the demolition was performed we went back and sealed all exposed wood materials to keep and residual odors from escaping back into the reconstructed house.
In addition to fire, smoke, and soot damage, your Brainerd home may also suffer from water damage as a result of the firefighting efforts. This type of damage can be especially upsetting and destructive for your family to process. You may feel stressed, confused, and vulnerable, so you’ll need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. We’ll treat you with respect and empathy, and we’ll always treat your home and belongings with care.