Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned - a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids today at 218-568-6923 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Why Professional Water Damage Restoration
Recent water loss left this sediment on kitchen floor and affected furniture.
Whether it's a pipe break, a supply line leak or a storm hits your area, water in your home or business can quickly become a problem.
Water damage restoration is the process of cleaning and drying a flooded home or business, to return it back to preloss condition as quickly as possible.
Flood damage and water in home or business can cause a significant amount of damage to a home, business and personal belongings. Water mitigation is needed in the event of water loss. Soaked rugs, ruined furniture, warped flooring and damaged walls are only the beginning of what may occur if water cleanup is not administered quickly.
Get it Done Right
If an unfortunate disaster does happen to you, seek professional services from a certified restoration company Make sure to act quickly when water is discovered and contact a trusted restoration company for the most effective water cleanup and drying.
SERVPRO mitigation professionals can quickly pinpoint what items in your home or business are compromised by water damage. Items like pillows, mattresses, particle board and box springs trap more moisture than other materials and may need to be discarded. Should this occur our trained technicians will properly itemize and record discarded items for insurance pruposes.
Don't trust just anyone to handle Water damage restoration. It is recommended that you contact a restoration company with a team of certified water cleanup professionals.
Visit https://www.SERVPRObrainerdandparkrapids.com for more information on water damage.
Don't Let a Storm Slow You Down, near Longville, MN
Drying, cleaning and sanitizing after a storm affected this property.
Specific steps are taken to minimize property destruction, prevent additional damage and to restore your home or business to its pre-damage state.
- Inspection: A thorough inspection is completed to inspect your home or business to determine the extent of damage incurred. Each inspection defines the class and category of water damage and helps outline the most effective way to restore your property.
- Water Removal: This is an important step in preventing further damage from occurring in your home or business. While using our advanced equipment we will also remove any carpeting, furniture and other items from the structure so they can be dried and cleaned. We will also inventory and haul away any unsalvageable items due to excessive damage.
- Structural Drying: After water removal is complete our technicians will place our advanced equipment throughout the property and monitor the dry down process.
- Cleaning and Odor Removal: Special cleaners and disinfectants will be used to sanitize affected areas. This removes all odors and leave only a fresh light scent behind.
- Restoration: After the drying, cleaning and sanitizing have been completed, the repair or reconstruction work can begin. This process may mean roof repair, rebuilding walls and floors, painting and in some cases, re-tiling.
Preventing Mold After a Storm
A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
When water enters your home after a storm, you will have more than a few things to worry about. First, you want to make sure everyone in the home is safe and you've addressed the entry point of the water. Any standing water should be quickly removed and for this you may want to consult with your water mitigation company in Nisswa, MN.
When things settle down you should turn your attention to possible mold growth. Unexpected water from any source in your home creates good conditions for mold to proliferate. Mold can appear quickly, in as little as 48-72 hours after a leak or flood.
The facts About Mold
A better understanding of mold growth can be helpful when dealing with it. Here are a few basic facts about mold:
- It is naturally occurring and is present just about everywhere
- It is made up of microscopic spores
- Mold spores thrive in moist conditions such as when standing water is present
- Mold often produces a musty odor
- It is unlikely to grow in rooms under 45% humidity
The control of mold in your home is important because it produces allergens that can be an irritant to health. One of the keys to mold control is to eliminate excessive moisture in the home.
The Myths About Mold
Mold is a fungus and not a bacteria. Since it is naturally in the air and the soil it is really impossible to achieve complete mold removal. It will always be present in your home in small amounts, but will be unlikely to cause problems so long as moisture is controlled.
Mold can be contained with specific treatments and colonies can be removed through the use of antifungal and antimicrobial products. Contents such as clothes and furniture can also be cleaned and sanitized with the proper measures. Fortunately, you can contain mold growth even after a storm that brings water into your home.
We are Cleaning Experts
Deep cleaning in process with technician wearing full PPE.
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC's guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today - SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids, 218-568-6923
Faulty wiring causes damage at local restaurant in Park Rapids, MN
This charred ceiling is the result of a fire caused by faulty wiring.
Fire, Smoke and Soot Restoration Services
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can help provide a solution to your property's fire damage needs.
- Structural Cleaning - After a smoke or fire damage, ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting and floors will often need a thorough cleaning. Our trained technician will pretest to determine the extent of damage, and then use specific equipment and cleaning solutions required to clean and protect the different types of surfaces found in your facility. Depending on the amount of soot, we may even be able to reduce the cost of recovery by cleaning the surfaces. This could eliminate the need for repainting or refinishing.
- Contents Cleaning - We will professionally clean and deodorize all of the restorable contents in affected areas. This may include area rugs, furniture, draperies and upholstery. We begin by carefully inspecting and testing all fabrics and contents to determine which cleaning method to provide. Additionally, we will provide an inventory list and pictures of all "to be claimed" items if requested.
- Deodorization - We also provide specialized services to rid your home or business of offensive odors left by fire or smoke damage. We do not merely cover up lingering odors with a fragrance, we will seek out the source of the odor and remove it.
Remember, no job is too large or small, with over 1700 locations SERVPRO has the ability to pool resources to make it "Like it never even happened."
CALL US FOR YOUR NEEDS: 218-568-6923.
Sewage backup causes safety concerns in Brainerd, MN
We are prepared to protect ourselves and your personal belongings.
SERVPRO is a Franchise company with over 50 years of leadership in cleanup and restoration. Our track record of results has earned us the trust of the insurance industry and countless homeowners.
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are a team of specialists, trained to professionally clean your home and personal belongings.
In the case pictured, it was discovered to be contaminated water, here are some things you should and shouldn't do to protect yourself:
- Wear protective equipment
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with contaminated items.
- Spread contaminated water by walking unnecessarily on damaged or wet areas.
- Turn on the HVAC system if there is a possibility of spreading contaminated air.
- Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants.
- Use products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if exposed to the contaminated areas.
- Attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated.
These Emergency Tips will assist you in taking the proper action until you SERVPRO Franchise Professional arrives.
Visit this link (https://www.SERVPRObrainerdandparkrapids.com/sewage-cleanup) for more information.
We are Here to Help make it Like it never even happened. 218-568-6923.
Flash Flooding Overwhelm's Sump Pump in McGregor, MN
Standing water at back door of house after recent flash flooding.
Know types of flood risk in your area. Visit FEMA’s Flood Map Service Center for information.
Sign up for your community’s warning system. The Emergency Alert System (EAS) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Radio also provide emergency alerts.
If flash flooding is a risk in your location, then monitor potential signs, such as heavy rain.
Learn and practice evacuation routes, shelter plans, and flash flood response.
Gather supplies in case you have to leave immediately, or if services are cut off. Keep in mind each person’s specific needs, including medication. Don’t forget the needs of pets. Obtain extra batteries and charging devices for phones and other critical equipment.
Purchase or renew a flood insurance policy. It typically takes up to 30 days for a policy to go into effect and can protect the life you've built. Homeowner’s policies do not cover flooding. Get flood coverage under the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
Keep important documents in a waterproof container. Create password-protected digital copies.
Protect your property. Move valuables to higher levels. Declutter drains and gutters. Install check valves. Consider a sump pump with a battery.
Information provided found at https://www.ready.gov/floods
Is Your Dryer Safe and Working Properly?
If you see this, it might be time to clean your dryer vent.
Regular maintenance can save time and prevent lint fires?
Here Are Three Signs That Tell You It May Not Be:
- Vent trap doesn't open correctly
- Clothes take longer to dry
- Burning Smell
1. The Vent Trap Doesn't Open Properly
A stuck vent trap is also another sign of lint build-up. It could be the result of overdue maintenance and will eventually affect your appliance. You should frequently check for debris or lint around the dryer hose to catch this problem before it causes a nasty clog or lint fire.
2. Clothes Take Longer to Dry
When your dryer vent is clogged, clothes take to dryer as hot humid air cannot leave the dryer.This translates into more dry time and wear and tear on your dryer. This may also add unnecessary humidity into your structure which could cause secondary damages.
3. A Burning Smell
If you detect a burning smell from your dryer, please turn it off immediately. This could be caused by your drum or lint trap being clogged. The smell could be coming from hot clothes and longer drying times. Check your dryer's vents and traps immediately, or call in a professional appliance company.
Dryers are a luxury for most homeowners, don't wait until a malfunction to start your troubleshooting. Regular maintenance will save you money and prevent a possible lint fire in the future.
Call 218-568-6923 to schedule you dryer vent cleaning today!
Extreme Heat Causes Meltdown!
The music has stopped for this stereo in Cass Lake, MN.
Learn More About Fires
Fire is FAST! In less than 30 seconds a small flame can turn into a major fire. It only takes minutes for thick black smoke to fill a house or for it to be engulfed in flames.
Fire is HOT! Heat is more threatening than flames. Room temperatures in a fire can be 100 degrees at floor level and rise to 600 degrees at eye level. Inhaling this super-hot air will scorch your lungs and melt clothes to your skin.
Fire is DARK! Fire starts bright, but quickly produces black smoke and complete darkness.
Fire is DEADLY! Smoke and toxic gases kill more people than flames do. Fire produces poisonous gases that make you disoriented and drowsy. Asphyxiation is the leading cause of fire deaths, exceeding burns by a three-to-one ratio.
For more information about fires visit: https://www.ready.gov/home-fires
For your clean up needs, call SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids at 218-568-6923.