Fort Ripley, MN home suffered water loss.
Water Damage Job File Process:
To maintain consistency, SERVPRO utilizes a system to process your emergency in a timely fashion. This system is designed to record the events of each individual loss and keep documentation for all parties involved.
- SERVPRO First Notice of Loss (FNOL) documents proper identification of the loss which is important for proper preparation of the job, including the appropriate technicians and equipment.
- SERVPRO Authorization to Perform Services must be signed by the customer to signify the official "hiring" of SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids.
- SERVPRO Customer Information Form - Water Damage provides answers to commonly asked questions and alleviates potential misunderstandings.
- SERVPRO Water Damage Emergency Services Report provides a record of the emergency work done to mitigate the loss.
- SERVPRO Water Damage, Equipment Validation and Drying Report tracks the use of equipment and the drying process.
- SERVPRO Certification of Satisfaction provides written evidence that our customers are pleased with the work we have performed.
This process is in place to assure customers that SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids is Here to Help.