Sewage backup causes safety concerns in Brainerd, MN
SERVPRO is a Franchise company with over 50 years of leadership in cleanup and restoration. Our track record of results has earned us the trust of the insurance industry and countless homeowners.
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are a team of specialists, trained to professionally clean your home and personal belongings.
In the case pictured, it was discovered to be contaminated water, here are some things you should and shouldn't do to protect yourself:
- Wear protective equipment
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with contaminated items.
- Spread contaminated water by walking unnecessarily on damaged or wet areas.
- Turn on the HVAC system if there is a possibility of spreading contaminated air.
- Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants.
- Use products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if exposed to the contaminated areas.
- Attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated.
These Emergency Tips will assist you in taking the proper action until you SERVPRO Franchise Professional arrives.
Visit this link (https://www.SERVPRObrainerdandparkrapids.com/sewage-cleanup) for more information.
We are Here to Help make it Like it never even happened. 218-568-6923.