Don't Let a Storm Slow You Down, near Longville, MN
Specific steps are taken to minimize property destruction, prevent additional damage and to restore your home or business to its pre-damage state.
- Inspection: A thorough inspection is completed to inspect your home or business to determine the extent of damage incurred. Each inspection defines the class and category of water damage and helps outline the most effective way to restore your property.
- Water Removal: This is an important step in preventing further damage from occurring in your home or business. While using our advanced equipment we will also remove any carpeting, furniture and other items from the structure so they can be dried and cleaned. We will also inventory and haul away any unsalvageable items due to excessive damage.
- Structural Drying: After water removal is complete our technicians will place our advanced equipment throughout the property and monitor the dry down process.
- Cleaning and Odor Removal: Special cleaners and disinfectants will be used to sanitize affected areas. This removes all odors and leave only a fresh light scent behind.
- Restoration: After the drying, cleaning and sanitizing have been completed, the repair or reconstruction work can begin. This process may mean roof repair, rebuilding walls and floors, painting and in some cases, re-tiling.