Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours and neither do we. At SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids we are ready to assist your emergency needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week-including holidays. With our highly trained technicians you can expect an immediate response any time, day or night. Whether you live in Cass, Crow Wing, Wadena or Hubbard counties, SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids is "Here to Help" you with your cleaning and restoration needs. Can't take time off work? We can provide services while you are at work or if you have to take care of the kids. Our employees are background checked and we can make arrangements with you to leave a key in a lock box so your cleanup doesn't have to wait. We can start preventing further damage as soon as we arrive. We are the company you want on your side when handling a loss at your home or business. Don't hesitate to give us a call at 218-568-6923 so we can make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (218) 568-6923
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.