Recent Commercial Posts
Faulty wiring causes damage at local restaurant in Park Rapids, MN
This charred ceiling is the result of a fire caused by faulty wiring.
Fire, Smoke and Soot Restoration Services
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can help provide a solution to your property's fire damage needs.
- Structural Cleaning - After a smoke or fire damage, ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting and floors will often need a thorough cleaning. Our trained technician will pretest to determine the extent of damage, and then use specific equipment and cleaning solutions required to clean and protect the different types of surfaces found in your facility. Depending on the amount of soot, we may even be able to reduce the cost of recovery by cleaning the surfaces. This could eliminate the need for repainting or refinishing.
- Contents Cleaning - We will professionally clean and deodorize all of the restorable contents in affected areas. This may include area rugs, furniture, draperies and upholstery. We begin by carefully inspecting and testing all fabrics and contents to determine which cleaning method to provide. Additionally, we will provide an inventory list and pictures of all "to be claimed" items if requested.
- Deodorization - We also provide specialized services to rid your home or business of offensive odors left by fire or smoke damage. We do not merely cover up lingering odors with a fragrance, we will seek out the source of the odor and remove it.
Remember, no job is too large or small, with over 1700 locations SERVPRO has the ability to pool resources to make it "Like it never even happened."
CALL US FOR YOUR NEEDS: 218-568-6923.
Commercial dehumidification in Cass County, MN
Burst pipe under vanity in local business.
Commercial clean up after pipe burst.
If your business suffers water damage from an unexpected loss, here are some things to do until help arrives.
- Shut of the source of water if possible or contact a qualified party to stop the source.
- Turnoff circuit breakers for the affected areas of the building when safe from electrical shock.
- Remove as much excess water as possible.
- Place foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and carpet.
- Remove valuables, sensitive to moisture, to a safe place.
Know who to call:
SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids can perform an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) of your business at no cost to you. An ERP will leave you with important contact numbers at your fingertips.
Included in an ERP will be:
- Emergency Action Checklist
- Advanced Warning and Emergency Contacts
- Emergency Contacts
- Main Utility Information (Shut Off Locations)
- Primary Contact Information (Work Authorization Contact)
- Insurance Contact Information
- Miscellaneous Contact Information
- Property Overview
- Building Access Information
If you experience a catastrophic loss at your business, do you know who to call? Call SERVPRO the company your insurance company TRUSTS. We are a national provider for hundreds of insurance companies. Don't wait until it's too late!
SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids is here to help! Call or save our number, 218-568-6923.
Local Convenience Store suffers major damage after cooler fails in Wadena, MN.
Removed commercial cooler exposes undiscovered leak that created major mold contamination.
Undiscovered leaks can wreak havoc to your business.
SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids can help should this happen to your business. Our trained Franchise Professionals are equipped with the equipment and knowledge to protect the rest of your structure.
While any intrusion of water into your business can result in mold growth, undiscovered intrusions can result in increased risk of harmful mold growth.
Suspect Mold at your Wadena business?
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise "mold removal" and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy.
Consider the following facts:
Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or HVAC systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants. When left undetected, these colonies can cause substantial damage to your facility.
Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
Should you suspect or see mold give us a call at 218-568-6923.
From CARPETS to CATASTROPHES
For All Your Commercial Cleaning Needs
Time Is A Precious Commodity
When you need it done right and done fast, call your SERVPRO Franchise Professional for all your commercial cleaning needs. Did you know when you hire SERVPRO Franchise Professionals you get around-the-clock restoration services built with you in mind? Quality cleaning and quick response - that's the SERVPRO way.
Can't figure out how to get the job done? Call SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids at 218-568-6923 for all your emergency restoration needs. Because when you experience a fire, water or mold damage in your facility, you need fast response and the expertise to get the job done right, ensuring your business can get back into operation as quickly as possible. Through it all, you expect the most reliable information and the very best service at a fair price.
SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids are committed to providing fire and water cleanup and restoration services to reduce business interruptions and recovery costs.
- Over 50 years of experience as a leading fire and water cleanup and restoration provider.
- A SERVPRO Franchise is nearby - more than 1,700 Franchises nationwide.
- More locations for faster responses. A uniformed technician will arrive on-site usually within four hours of notification.
- Quick response time to help ensure the damage is contained and the restoration process begins promptly.
- Large loss capabilities - no fire or water damage is too big.
Local Brainerd Restaurant Pipes Freeze
Storm sewer in basement of restaurant after pipes burst.
When local restaurant had several of its pipes burst SERVPRO of Brainerd and Park Rapids was called in to assist with the dryout and clean-up. The pictures show standing water in the basement storm drain, what you don't see is that this drain is four feet above floor level.
There’s never a convenient time for flooding or water damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
Our trained technicians are here 24/7 to help your business get up and running.
Water Damage or Flooding? Call Us Today (218) 568-6923